How to get funding

Besides the "Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)", there are various German funding organisations that offer scholarships for Germans and Internationals. Normally, you must apply early for them.

More information you can get from Ms Venker

If you are about to finish your studies and run out of money, you can contact Mr Gumbe from the international office and ask for financial aid.